- Backup your existing config file (just make a copy).
- Unzip the package and upload the new files to your server (overwriting the old files).
- THIS IS IMPORTANT. Backup your existing database. Especially for the v2 beta. You can just export the contents of your database using phpMyAdmin or a similar tool. Make sure to save the exported database file in a location you will remember. The upgrade script creates it's own backup, but if anything goes wrong, you'll want to have the one you created yourself. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
- Run the installation script. Your existing values will be pre-populated so this should be very quick
- If you have translated Duet, you will need to rebuild the template file. Log in, click Admin in the
then click 'Build Template File'. Your translated language file will be applied.
Hi! If you have any questions or run into any issues please email me at duet [at] 23andwalnut [dot] com. I verify
using the email address used to purchase Duet, so please email me from the address you used to purchase
If this is not possible, please make sure to mention the email address when you contact me.